Whitsundays is always a great option for those looking to have a relaxing vacation. This chain of islands is as beautiful as you could imagine with white sandy beaches, crystalline waters, and plenty to see and do. If you’re planning a trip in a cheap campervan hire Australia, this area should definitely be on your trip itinerary.
While the Whitsundays are beautiful any time of year, the best time for a satisfying experience is in November. November is a warm time of the year in Australia, so if what you want is to enjoy the sun and sand in a bikini or swim trunks, this is the month to come.
Following are some of the fun activities that you can enjoy on the Whitsundays while visiting in November:
- Go sun bathing on the beach. If there is something that you can trust the Whitsundays will offer you, it’s beautiful white beaches. What could be better than getting some sun in one of the most beautiful destinations in Australia? Bring a book and good music and sit back and relax with the views of crystalline waters in front of you. There are many, many beaches to choose from on any of the islands, so go ahead and choose the one that best suits you and forget about the problems back home.
- Go jet skiing. Get to know the area on your own by renting a jet ski. It’s a great way to have fun while getting to know the nearby islands. Make sure to choose a time when the water is calm if you aren’t up to a challenge.
- Go kayaking. If you’re in good shape to row, row, row your boat, take a kayak and explore the waters near where you’re staying. You’ll enjoy the views above and below and will get some great exercise while you’re at it. If you go with friends, it will be a fun way to bond. If you go alone, make sure to stay close to the shore to avoid getting lost at sea—although the waters are calm for the most part around here.
- Go sailing between islands. With so many different places to see and explore, you don’t want to limit yourself to one place in particular. Go sailing to be able to explore some of the best locations in the Whitsundays. You can go for a day or book a boat for a week. Either way, sailing to the Whitsundays islands is a rewarding experience.
- Fly over the islands. If there was a unique way to see the Whitsundays, it would be in a small plane flying above this beautiful Australian gem. From above, you’ll be able to truly admire the beauty of this area. It’s truly a perfect paradise for those who want to take a summertime vacation.
- Go diving in the outer reef. As a part of the Great Barrier Reef, you can enjoy the richness of marine life in this area of Australia. If you’re an avid scuba diver, you won’t want to miss out on diving one of the most coveted reefs in the world. There’s no wonder that many an international diver will make their way to this Australian destination to enjoy the diving experience of a lifetime. It will truly be worth your time.
- Go to Hamilton Island. As you travel in a cheap campervan hire Australia, you’ll discover that there are many beautiful places to see. Hamilton Island is one such place that you’ll have to visit in Whitsundays. It’s one of the most popular spots in the area and with good reason. If you want to get to see some of Australia’s native wildlife, don’t miss out on visiting the Wild Life Hamilton Island. While there, you should also spend some time at Whitehaven beach. It’s gorgeous and spacious making it a perfect spot for dipping in the cool water and lazing around on the beach.
- Go skydiving. You can go skydiving in many different places, but what could be better than experiencing it above one of Australia’s most beautiful destinations. You’ll never forget flying above turquoise waters with splotches of lush islands in between. Depending on the package you choose, you can capture some incredible pictures as you fly through the air with the gorgeous scenery below.
As you’re traveling around in a cheap campervan hire Australia, it’s important that you take time to take breaks and actually enjoy the country. The Whitsundays are one of the most desirable places to visit in the country, so make sure to set aside enough time to truly take advantage of your time there.
Whether you visit in winter, spring, autumn, or summer, you can be sure that it will be worth your time. Don’t forget to bring sunblock and swimwear. Paradise is found here… in Whitsundays.